Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And How! an abridged halloween weekend review

This Halloween (which I keep wanting to spell with 2 W's for some reason) I was planning on being a lighthouse, but then I didn't do that.
And How!
Instead I nabbed a Starbucks apron from our kitchen and house-partied as a Consumer Whore (and how!). This was taken early in the night, and unfortunately (or fortunately, probably) I haven't happened upon any from later on, but a bunch of people drew brand names and logos on me throughout the evening, making the next day's shower very interesting.
We had a good many excellent bands play and a good many interesting costumes. There was a Rufio, an Abominable Snowperson and even a sexy panda. It was a good bottle-and-a-half-of-red-wine night filled with all sorts of festivities.
Sunday morning had its ups and downs, though the only notable downs were a light headache and an unpleasant lack of seratonin.
But yeah, I nerded out pretty hard talking about pokemons and other products of my upbringing in the 90's, considering the fact that the inspiration for my costume was released in early 2000 and also, hey, why not.
So it was a lovely Saturday party--we accumulated a lot of funds for the house, which is fantastic because we like eating and having electricity and stuff. It has been fun around the house, filling in gaps in each other's memories and talking about various cutie pies and strange randos that we had met.

Good times.

So, now that all that's over, I get to prepare for my last midterm (Problems & Issues in Developing Economies [read: Microeconomics {read: ugh :/ }]) and do a whole ton of reading for Conflict and Humanitarianism, as always.

Until next time, you can drink your wine from the bottle as long as you have your pinky out.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment