Wednesday, October 12, 2011

this is where we are.

you've grown up, left your baby face and first tattoos in the past. now you're drinking certified organic beer and talking nostalgically about the past, as if it wasn't always this moment that you were waiting for, when you would finally be free. welp, here you are. what are you doing with it? are you waiting or are you leaping? (now's your chance)

I have been in eugene, oregon for a little more than three weeks now. two months gone from Texas as of today actually. my two month anniversary. I've been playing music and drinking and smoking and singing--living here is exactly it. It can be frustrating, but we all have this cause that we believe in and it fuels us. we are the anarchy of willing participation, cooking and eating and cleaning together. I have found a family here, and I feel very lucky for that.

I will post photos later on. For now, listen to this song and smile quietly, as I did when I was listening to it.

laying in the bed of a pickup, staring at earth

1 comment:

  1. aww, really vibing on your sentiments right now--sure takes me back (http://canadavsamerica.livejournal.com/4662.html)

    ReplyDelete